Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick Abstract and Title

So, I'm gaming and doing a Dynamis-Qufim and realize: title and abstract due tomorrow. o.O Hmmm, gotta have something. Hate making titles, hate abstracts---hate freaking Nightmare Weapons hitting me with their AOE when I'm silenced and can't do anything about it! /em goes to move character further away--out of AOE range.

Okay. So ever since I was told I needed a title before presentation day (makes sense, doesn't it?) I've been ruminating and have come up with some cheesy stuff: Bildungsroman 2.0, Reading Rainbow to Reading Console, I'm sorry you're novel is in another castle: videogames as novels; From printing press to consoles: novels and greater evils (a favorite) and the like. So, I have chosen the "less" cheesier of the list:

Opening a book is as easy as selecting "start": a look into Final Fantasy X&XI

This work looks at what defines a novel--plot, character, realism--and applies those ideas to two videogames from Square Enix Final Fantasy series: Final Fantasy X & XI. While X is a stand alone game, XI is a massively multiplayer online role playing game. The work will examine the story and development of characters from X & XI as well as include information gathered from interviews of those who play XI.

So there you have it, short and sweet. And the whm in party has died like 5 times--rivaling the leading death count of the suicidal taru blm. Go go death race!

No comments:

Post a Comment